Cruise to Örö fortress and national park
Venue: Kasnäs | City: Kimito Islands
Örö fort - Best day trip of the summer
Örö oﬀers cobble-stone roads, huge naval guns, unspoilt beaches and sunny butterﬂy meadows. The island is a gem of the Archipelago National Park! The historical barracks area
houses a restaurant, a hotel, a marina, exhibitions and much more. Welcome!
DailyJune 1st - Aug 18th, 2020. Timetable: https://www.wilsoncharter.fi/en/oro-fortress-tours
- Beautiful islands route
- Round trip 29€, children(3-12 years) 15€.
- One way 18€, children(3-12 years) 9€
- Bicycle oneway 4€.
- Boats SISSEL(pic) or MINANDRA
- Limited availability. Please book in advance, no booking fees.
- Also connections to Rosala/Bengtskär and Hanko https://www.wilsoncharter.fi/en/hanko-kasnas-and-kasnas-oro
- Departs from Kasnäs, with a spa hotel, restaurant and marina.
- Address Kasnäsintie 1296. Free parking 300m from the harbour.
Info and booking: https://wilsoncharter.johku.com/en_US/merimatkat/oro-2020
↳ Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday & Sunday