It replace Drage Chapel that had been there since 1695, which in its turn had been preceded by an earlier, older chapel. The bell tower was built in 1763. One of the church's oldest artefacts is the wooden crucifix that is from 1689. Other works of art that can be mentioned includes the painting "Christ in Gethsemane" by BA Godenhjelm from the 1850s. Dragsfjärd's parish became an independent congregation with pastor in 1903.
Adolf Church in Dragsfjärd was built by Anders Piimänen and had its inauguration in 1755 named after the country's former King Adolf Fredrik.
More information ...
- Webpage https://www.kimitoonsforsamling.fi/kyrkor-och-lokaler/kyrkor/dragsfjards-kyrka
- E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- Address Kyrkobyvägen 5, 25870 Dragsfjärd
- Phone 1 +358 2 42 5990